Friday, February 9, 2018

Auction Time

This Sunday marks the beginning of the Marble Hornets auction! The items will be split up into 3 separate groups that will be posted a couple of weeks apart from each other.

A few things that will be in the first group include Jay’s camera, Jay’s hat, and the original “masky” mask from season 1!

I'll have a master post here once everything gets started so you can easily see what's currently up for auction. I’m doing some last minute checking to see if I can host the auction on the store itself, but that’s looking like more trouble than it’s really worth. Most likely I’ll just be using eBay. Either way, expect links soon!

7 comments:

  1. Arg, wish I could afford to buy something, especially since this is gonna go towards the comic and all but I don't think I'd win at an auction XD good luck to those who get the goods though!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same honestly, I wish I could get some MH history while contributing to the comic but doubt I can lol.

      Delete
  2. What time is this all gonna start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is it starting?

    ReplyDelete