Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday

It's looking like all the work on our end for the DVD sales is finally wrapping up. I've tried to keep up with all the people that alerted me to problems with their orders as best I can, but since I'm getting them on all fronts (facebook, twitter, youtube, whatever), I may have missed a few. While it's definitely okay to let me know, you should let the distributors know if you expect something afoul first, they'll be the ones doing all the heavy lifting. I've just been forwarding things through the right channels, which I imagine takes a little more time. Due to a bit of wonkyness on distribution's side, a problem would be if it's been more than two weeks after placing the order (maybe longer for international ones). I'd suggest telling them if that's the case. That's a longer wait than it should be, I know, but I can't really talk about why that is. It's not that interesting, I promise.

Joseph's starting his new job this week, so getting some shooting done is going to be challenging to schedule. What a surprise. I'm confident we'll work it out, though. The biggest problem this time, besides typical scheduling crap, is the location. There's a pretty long hike to it, not to mention we can't remember exactly where it is. So hiking and searching while hauling all the equipment will be a pain, but I have a good feeling it's going to be worth it.

There's a chance I'll also be shooting something for my other youtube channel later this week, too. Excitement!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see what you post :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should've marked the exact location... with a flag or a ribbon... or a symbol of some srot. *obnoxious wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought I'd let you know, I had a glitch of sorts on the "Extras" DVD. Whenever I went to Bios, it would show a picture of Tim, and go back to the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ The bios are in super small print at the very very bottom of the picture of Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ I was watching it on my laptop rather than TV so these were not showing up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete